Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A New Blog

I have just started a new blog - The Tots University.


From now on, that will be the blog where I will post updates and announcements related to the classes. 

You can now check the new class schedules for August to October 2009. More classes and timings are added for all age groups. 

The current lapbooking classes are renamed Bright Minds Lapbooking Class. 

Starting June 2009, there will be a new programme for tots under 2 year old, known as Bright Tots Campus. You can find more details on The Tots University.

All new classes are now opened for registration. 

Over the next few days, I will also be emailing everyone on wait list to share this new and exciting development. 

2 comments:

4malmal said...

hey congratulations! I think it is amazing to be doing something that one is passionate with. All the best !

DG said...

Thanks 4malmal! I can't agree more that it is a wonderful opportunity. Can't get any better when I can marry passion with work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...