Saturday, May 30, 2009

Enquiries From Overseas

Since my post earlier this month about the exciting new beginnings, I have been busier than ever. On some days, I get as many as 10 enquiries.

Recently, there have also been enquiries from overseas parents who like to know if I can accommodate their kids in the Bright Minds Lapbooking Class during the brief period when they are back to Singapore for the Summer holiday.

In response to this level of enthusiasm, I am planning a special 2-day workshop in August 2009. Unlike the June Siblings Workshops, this is not for siblings. It will follow the curriculum of regular lapbooking classes for individuals, except that the duration is 2 hours per day, instead of 75 minutes. It will be parent-accompanied for both days and locals are also welcome to register. For more details, please refer to The Tots University.

There are also parents who are living overseas who have asked for online resources and lesson plans materials so that they can coach their kids using the same curriculum. I am considering that possibility for the near future. For now, I am placing interested parents on the Interest List.

So if there are more parents out there who are currently overseas and are keen to join the August workshop or to be on the Interest List, please check out more details at The Tots University


3 comments:

Dominique Goh said...

Great to know that your lapbooking classes are taking off so well :)

Handydog said...

I'm impressed with your energy and dedication...keep it up. You are a blessing to many parents like me.

DG said...

Thanks! :>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...