Saturday, May 16, 2009

Constantly Playing

My boys are almost always busy playing with each other while they wait for me to get their lunch ready.

One recent afternoon, I found them in this posture, trying to enter their bedroom. Of course I dashed to retrieve my camera to capture the golden moment. Haha! 




Another day, I found them all cosy and comfy.

They got a little shy when they saw my camera, so they started posing by making faces. 


This makes me laugh!! Heehee...

Aww.. my boys, my boys, my boys!! 

I just realised that I have totally forgotten to blog about Chipsy's move into M's room. If I remember right, we moved Chipsy's cot from our room to M's sometime in March. 

In the beginning, it was a nightmare trying to get both boys to nap on weekdays. The moment I stepped out of the room, I could hear giggling which quickly escalated into loud laughing and shouting. More usual than not, instead of lying down, I would find both boys having a good time standing in beds, throwing all their stuffed animals, pillows and blankets onto each other's bed. 

Once, I dashed in with the intention to stop their little act and M said 'Mama, we are having a stuffed toys fight! He then let out a really loud laugh, with Chipsy chuckling together. Any more stuffed toys for me to throw at little Chip?' 

Of course I shouted sternly at him 'NO!! Now, go to sleep!' and both little bodies dropped from their standing positions and pretended to sleep. Haha!

I left the room smiling to myself. Totally amused. 

4 comments:

lishan17 said...

Haha, they are so cheeky and lovable!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! xxH

Administrator said...

Just a nice age for the 2 to enjoy each other's company heh?...Nic and Chub still fight alot though they do play together sometimes, especially when it comes to bouncing on my bed :(

DG said...

yes, they do enjoy each other's company so much. Definitely a lot more laughing together and coming up with ideas for silly games to play together. It is great to have siblings. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...