Friday, May 1, 2009

Beautifully Handmade

A friend of mine, Eva, started a gorgeous collection of handmade jewellery recently which she now sells in her online store, Chilicrab.

I took a look when her store was set up, and I was totally blown away by the sheer beauty and quality of each and every creation of hers.

Every dot, rose, leave, bud is hand sculpted by her, one after the other. Some of them are even smaller than 1 mm. It makes her jewellery delicate, precious and very special. She uses Swarovski rhinestones to make them sparkling and glamorous. And they are all one-of-a-kind.

'They satisfy the little romantic need in all of us. They remind me of beautiful gardens and colorful fabrics.' as she told me.

I have a real weakness for beautiful jewellery. Especially very wearable costume jewellery that I don't have to save for that special occasion and only get to wear them that once in a blue moon.

It is really hard to pick favorites when every piece is just so breathtakingly gorgeous.

And it is always a huge bonus when they come in matching pieces, like this pair of Spring-Is- Here earrings. I just love the different shades of green!




You can see more of these truly unique creations at ChiliCrab.


2 comments:

May said...

Thanks for the link. Agree they are so beautiful. But they are soooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive. I thought they were in SGD, until I saw USD!

DG said...

Thanks May! They are too beautiful not to share with everyone. :) I know they aren't cheap, but definitely worth every penny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...