Friday, April 3, 2009

Right Brain Training

I have been incorporating right-brain training materials into our homeschooling schedule for Chipsy for a while now.

At first, I just used mainly materials which I created for M when he was attending the Shichida classes.

We would do between 10 to 15 activities a week, in addition to our weekly theme-based curriculum and book-based learning, the latter includes making lapbooks for keepsake. 

When he began to show greater interest, I expanded my portfolio so I can offer him a variety to satisfy his curiosity and sustain his enthusiasm. 

It is really time-consuming to create the materials. Thankfully, I can still remember bulk of what we used to do in the lessons that I attended with M.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...