Monday, April 27, 2009

One of My Favourite Cuisines

Here was what we had for the graduation dinner a month ago. 

The photos can't do justice to the beauty of what was presented that night, and certainly can't showcase the gorgeous flavours of each and every dish. 




The first course was consumed before I could even think of my camera. It was in my bag, but after the first taste, I just kept dipping my spoon into the tiny glass of Gazpacho and before I realised it, my glass was empty and my plate was clean! 


Second Course: Carpaccio of Coffee-Smoked swordfish. 



Third Course: Hokkaido Scallop with Sea-Urchin Emulson.



Fourth Course: Pastilla of Australian Lamb Loin and Black Olive Tapenade



Dessert: Coconut and Lemongrass Blanc-Mange with chili syrup



Of course I wouldn't resist a photo with the charming Executive Chef who is behind all these wonderful creations.


I am definitely going back with hubby once we can get out without the kids. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...