Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guilty Treat



We passed by Ben & Jerry's one day and I couldn't resist buying him a cone when I saw his expression. He was watching a few older girls paying for their waffles and ice-cream. 

Of course he was over the moon when I handed him his very own gigantic cone. 

I sat opposite him for the next 40 minutes watching him nibble the biscuit off the cone and licking every drip slowly. Really slowly.

Then I went from feeling really pleased for making my boy happy to feeling a huge pang of guilt for giving in and buying him this oversized cone. 

I know. It is one of those silly moments of motherhood! :) 

2 comments:

Ivana said...

Guilty as charged here too!

Anonymous said...

wah! Look at all those sprinkles! xxxxxxH

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...