Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Craftiness

The Easter holiday has never meant much to us as a family. So I've never planned Easter-related crafts or activities of any sorts in the past years.

But this year, we were invited to an egg-painting potluck party by a friend whose older son used to go to the same school as M. 

The moment we arrived, my boys headed straight for the paints and being as familiar as they are with paints and brushes, they didn't hesitate when they were handed hard-boiled eggs to paint.



But frankly, there wasn't much creativity exhibited that afternoon as a large proportion of eggs were all painted black!  We tried to coax our boys a little but swiftly gave up when we realised how insistent they were on their choices. 

Perhaps next year, we shall start a tradition of our own. 

The week after, I did a half-hearted effort to spice up our Easter craftiness. So my 2.5yo made a white bunny which he was rather proud of.


I can't remember why he had such an expression. I think we were playing some games and he was pretending to be roaring like a lion and chasing a bunny. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...