Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ROAwwwrr!



He may look mild. But looks can be deceiving. ^.*

E bought this in Europe last year but the little nut simply refused to wear it. 

The times when he didn't pay attention to what we were dressing him in after bath, the PJs stayed on him for a few minutes. But once he noticed the stripes on his arms and legs, he would protest 'I don't want to wear Tiger. I don't like this. Change this! I don't like stripes!'  until we give up.

This was one of the rare times when we managed to coax him into it. Not for long. 

Well, at least I got a photo. :)

Edit to add: Two days after I drafted this post, the tot decided he likes the PJ a lot. And I have difficulty taking it off him. Ahh.. kids! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...