Saturday, March 7, 2009

Give Me Some Soap!

Instead of us adults washing the dirty tricycle, I figured the kids are big enough to do it now.

So I announced after lunch one day that we were going to wash the tricycle and the boys could help. They were like excited little pups, spinning around the room and giggling silly in anticipation of the fun they were going to have. 

We brought a little bucket, sponges and some soap with us to a suitable location outdoors.




Oh boy, the kiddos had such fun! I couldn't stop laughing at them as they worked enthusiastically like the most hardworking people, scrubbing every inch of the tricycle with such passion.

I couldn't stop smiling too as another thought crossed my mind - soon my boys will be old enough to wash the toilets. Hee....

Half an hour later, I strolled home with my two proud little men and a sparkling clean trike, as good as new.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...