Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thoughts on Love

I have always loved inspirational quotes and whenever I come across one that "speaks" to me, I feel uplifted, inspired, moved, happy and alive! 

Recently, I chanced upon these two which make me sit awhile and ponder. 


The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." ~ Henry Miller

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu



How often have we been all consumed by the daily demands of life that we forget to count our blessings, savour our happiness and cherish the people we love? 

How often do we need to be reminded and humbled by life's fragility to take a step back and reflect on how we are living our this very day? 

How often do we cherish our time on Earth to remember that each living moment is truly precious and we have a choice to live it the best way we want?

How often do you do that in your life? 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...