Saturday, February 28, 2009

My 28 mth said...

For the last two months or so, he has been telling us the order in which he wants to do certain things or get them done.
"I want to play with Lego first. Then I will come and have a bath. After bath, eat dinner."

"I don't like M to play with it. I want to play with it first. M can play with that one first and we exchange later."

"After baby eats dinner, baby will sit there and Mama will give ice-cream."  (He has been asking for popcorn or ice-cream so often now... tsk tsk tsk)


He is always so polite with his Ps and Qs.
"I am hungry and tired. May I drink milk please?"
"Can I play with this please? Thank you."
"Excuse me please, M." 
"You are welcome!"


When he is offered something which he doesn't want... "No thank you. I don't want/like it."


Out of the blue one afternoon ....
"Is God up in the blue sky, together with the sun and clouds?"  (I think he overheard the discussion I had with M a few days prior and it must have left an impression on him.)


I was out with my 2 boys one day and we saw a cute little Japanese boy. I remarked "Oh, that boy is so cute!" Instantly, my 28 mth looked up and raised his voice a notch higher than normal "I am SO cute too!"

No editing at all from me. Every word came from the tot's mouth.


And the new nickname from daddy - Fussosaurus! Of course it is only referred to endearingly. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...