Monday, January 5, 2009

My 4yo Said...


It is nowhere to be seen. 

I just could not believe my eyes! 

It doesn't make any sense at all! 

I can't wait to be home so I can take a good look at it!

You know, mummy, this is really a very silly thing to do. Tsk tsk! (shaking his head)

I can't believe it, N! How can you do that?!

Isn't this gorgeous? What do you think, mama? 

Hmm... the taste is so amazing! No wonder N loves it too! 

That is a gigantic truck! Look at those enormous wheels! Wow! If only we can take it home.

You have no idea how much I would love to play with that!


--- 

Just a quick jot down of what M said recently. 

His sentence structures are becoming more complex and I also notice more peppering of interesting words in his descriptions. 

For instance, he rarely describes something as 'big' or 'very big' anymore, in favour of words/phrases like 'gigantic', 'enormous', 'bigger than a (building/dinosaur/etc)', 'the largest of all'. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...