Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brewing a Plan...

The delivery man came and left. Leaving behind a large box of groceries and two big packets of yellowish popcorn, peeping out of the plastic bag.

The 4yo picked up a pack and handed it to me as I unpacked the rest.


He: 'Wow.... this popcorn looks so yummy! But I can't eat it now right? Only after dinner." 

I: "That's right, sweetheart." (In the background, the 2yo asked for milk)

He: "N, would you like to eat popcorn or drink milk?"

Nic: "I want milk. I don't like popcorn."

He: "But you do! You are going to love popcorn! How about some popcorn and milk together?" 

Nic: "I want milk! I want milk and popcorn!"

He: "Mama, N wants milk and popcorn now. So can I also have some popcorn too?"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The conversations sounds all too familiar :) Ryan will do the same..ask Roy then make him say yes and tell me that Roy wants it and he was just asking on Roy's behalf and how generous Roy is in sharing it with him.

DG said...

Haha! Yes Yes! Our crafty ones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...