Thursday, December 4, 2008

Click Clack Moo, Cows That Type

Another crazily fun book that my 4yo  enjoys so much is this award-winning 'Click Clack Moo, Cows That Type', which he got from either his grandma or Aunt Heidi. Sorry, but I can't recall who gave him this as it arrived amongst the heap he got about the same time.

The good news is he really loves it. He read it night after night and can pretty much read all the 32 pages on his own. It always makes me smile to hear him giggle. I love it that my 4yo gets the humour in the story so easily and once I point out the hidden irony, he understands instantly! He is such a joy!



Last week, E was tasked to read this book to Chipsy at bedtime since we were on the homeschooling theme of 'Cows' but the tot simply refused.

"No cows! No cows that type!" I can hear him protest in the bedroom whenever papa suggestd this book.

Finally I enticed him enough to let me read it to him early this week and he loves it to bits too. He even asked for it at bedtime and would chant 'Click clack mooooooo' as he squeezed Piggy, his dearest companion in bed, while I read.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...