Monday, November 17, 2008

Simple Collage: Squares of 2 colours


He knows lots of the colours by now (black, white, green, blue, purple, yellow, orange, pink, red), and all the basic shapes.

He loves collage of all sorts. Generally, anything involving glueing is welcomed.

So this is one of those simple activities to entertain him with whenever I need a little me-time. I am not fond of using the TV as the substitute nanny and would much prefer to engage him with activities or toys, as much as I can.

I keep a steady supply in my "bag of tricks", which incidentally is synonymous to my "folder of ideas" that sits on my dining table which I use as my "workstation".

Once he got started on the collage, I knew I have a good 15 min to leisurely enjoy my midday cuppa and a slice of cake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...