Friday, November 7, 2008

My Crab




I fancied satays so E took the little boy with him to buy me some. 

The boy walked past a seafood stall, saw the crabs and told his dad he wants one of those. In the end, I got satays, daddy got some fried rice and the boy, a whole grilled crab!

Of course, E had to take out all the meaty flesh from the claws and parts to feed him while the boy got on with his drawing. The daddy nibbled on bits and pieces when the boy wasn't looking. When caught red-handed, the boy complained loudly 'hey daddy! You are eating my crab! This is my crab! You can only eat a little piece, not the big ones.'

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Oooh, I want a bite of those crabs too Marcus...can?

Btw, is the food in Newton Circus still good?

DG said...

Of course, Lillian. Marcus can be easily coaxed by pretty women. LOL!

Well, I think the food in NC is still real good, but of course one must know which stalls to visit. My hubby always goes to his favourite stalls for all the dishes we commonly buy. He likes to think that he has developed some friendships there now. Haha!

Anonymous said...

did u cut marcus's hair?

DG said...

Hi anon, yes I did!! Haha!! I just did a quick nip in the front. You are sharp! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...