Thursday, November 13, 2008

The boys' Works of Art

Below: Chip drew this last week with crayons on a quarter of a mahjong paper. It is not his first piece of artwork, but certainly the largest piece he worked on using crayons, entirely on his own.


Below: This is the latest and in my opinion, the most brilliant! (Yes, I am biased, but I AM the mummy, so it's my entitlement.) He worked on this masterpiece just today. See my next post here for more photos of the creation process.




Below: This piece was painted by M in mid 2006 using a combination of brushes and his fingertips. It was one of his early pieces when he was exploring with Crayola paints. I can't be sure of the exact date/month he painted it, but it was probably before Chipsy was born. It has been put up on one of the walls in his room ever since. I just love it so much, so I couldn't bear to take it down.


Now, with Chipsy's masterpiece, this beautiful work of art by M needs not be alone on the wall anymore. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u using crayola washable paints?

is it really washable?

coz im thinking of using it in the bathroom wall which is sparkling white, but im so afraid after tt it'll not be so.... :P

DG said...

yes, crayola paints and they are washable, though if stained onto clothes, you need to wash it off immediately or the stains may not come off on some fabrics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...