Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Specially for Mama

He thinks it is not enough to just draw me a few triple decker buses everyday. Because he loves me so much, so he drew me a really special bus that has 8 decks one evening! Haha!

The bus was drawn on half of a blue heart cut out of a construction paper. The other half has a drawing for papa. 




According to M, below is a drawing of a really big school in India for small children. Note the details he added this time - lots of smoke comes out of the multiple chimneys, a tree on the right and the crescent and stars. When I asked why is the tree not coloured, his reply 'because it is winter!' Heehee! 


6 comments:

M said...

Wow, very grand bus and school, he thinks big! :)

Ivana said...

Hi, I found your blog by chance... by looking through blog links of friends. Enjoyed browsing through your posts. Your kids are adorable!

DG said...

Hi Ivana, welcome to my blog and thanks for your compliments. How old are your kids?

Anonymous said...

wow that is amazing! i love it! how about publishing it and sending us a copy? I'm sure Sophie would love to read it :)

Ivana said...

Isabelle will be 2yrs old next month.

Btw, Marcus must be a very patient boy to be able to draw that big school with all the grills on the windows.

DG said...

Thanks Ling. I think you meant publishing Marcus' first book which I mentioned in another blog post? Haha! It is a very flattering thought but it is a brilliant idea! U know any publisher who may be keen? LOL. If it ever happens, I will send you a copy for free.

Ivana, he can be and is patient when it comes to things like drawing which he can do for 4 straight hours, with only toilet breaks. But it didn't take him long though to draw that school.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...