Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baked Scallop and Chicken pasta

Very pleased with my dinner creation tonight. It is very easy and yet absolutely delicious with one of my favourite ingredients -scallops! 

Baked Scallops: Mix 6 large scallops with melted butter, minced garlic, shallots, sea salt, breadcrumbs and olive oil. Transfer to oven dish and sprinkle more breadcrumbs and drizzle more olive oil. Bake in 220 deg cel oven for 10 min (depending on quantity of scallops). 

Roast chicken pasta: Melt butter and stir fry more minced garlic, chopped onion and broccoli with chopped roast chicken and stir in cooked angel hair pasta till pasta is all coated with the mixture. 

Cheese sauce: Stir in milk to melted butter and flour and then grated cheddar cheese. 

To serve: 
Pour cheese sauce onto roast chicken pasta and top with scallops and plenty of minced garlic and olive oil from the oven dish. Tuck in while it's hot! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, sounds delicious, especially the scallops. I love scallops. Which reminds me, Delia (Smith) pronounces it as "Scollops", so weird, to me at least, not sure how you and E pronounce it.

Val

DG said...

Oh noooo.. we think "scollops" is weird. I stick to my
"scallops". Ask E and you will be amused by how he makes fun of the many odd ways the old Brits pronounce their words.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...