Saturday, April 5, 2008

Adrenalin rush

I am so hooked on yoga now. Just went for an absolutely killing Power Yoga session after spending the morning with mum and sibilings. I lurve it! Yogalates tomorrow morning and gym run in the afternoon if I am not hurting too badly. :) The crane pose and headstand are just too challenging at this point, but challenges are what I love, so they are small goals to set for the next month.

I am definitely running on a "high" this week - signing up for Shape Run with girlfriends and probably embarking on 2 businesses of my own! How can I not get more excited?!! The adrenalin rush is amazing and I feel so positively charged up!

Later this evening, we had a lovely and intimate family-only BBQ at the condo. The boys decided the didn't want to eat anything besides buns, while they strolled around the compound with our helper. That made it convenient for E and I to have an intimate, 2 of us only BBQ and we fed each other marinated beef and chicken and a healthy leafy salad which was washed down with yummy NZ pinot.

After bath and bedtime for the boys, E headed out for boys' night out while I stayed in after my long day to watch Red Dragon with my big glass of NZ pinot, Macbook on my lap while I surfed and ordered US$250 of babelicious Vic Secrets stuff!! Hah! What a great way to chill and end the fruitful day, on a 'high' note, I must add!

Now I can't wait to receive the goods from VS! Woo la la...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...