Monday, April 14, 2008

Toys R Us in Vivo

If I ask Marcus on most days what he wants to do, he would either say he wants to stay at home and play with his toys or he wants to go to Toys R Us at Vivo City.

So I took Marcus to Vivo City on a bus today and left baby at home with maid so I can bond with my first born. He was such a sweet self the whole time. He asked for yong tau fu for lunch, so we headed to the food court and he picked his pieces. Ate most of the pieces and after lunch, snacked on cashew nuts and seaweed which I brought along while I ate my lunch.

It is great to head out with him alone nowadays as it is so easy to feed him when we are out and I don't have to bring tons of stuff like before. And he is quite easy going most times when he is out with me and rarely throws tantrums or disagree with me. After lunch, we walked around a bit and then went to Toys R Us for a good hour and half. That was the boring part for me as I could only stand around and watch him move from toy to toy. Oh well, like E said, it is all for the sake of love, so for love it is that I stayed at the store for the maximum amount of time I could endure and just chewed my thumbs and smiled at him from time to time. He said he had fun when I asked him in the end, so I guess it is all worth it. 



Marcus comparing the two sets before announcing to me which he preferred. It was funny to watch him reading the small prints on the packaging too. Like mother like son.

2 comments:

Alan/Val said...

1 1/2 hours is a mind-numbingly long time, wow, well done. I get regularly bored to bits at the toy store and can't wait to leave. The things mummies do for love...

Val

DG said...

Haha, yes Val. All for love and even then I can't do it too often or I will be bored to tears. I realised he didn't mind if I bring along my iPod and listen to music while he explores. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...