Friday, April 25, 2008

Crown necklace

Eva made this specially for me. A crown necklace for the Goddess, according to her!! I will post pictures once I have a well-taken photo of the piece.

It is so beautiful and extraordinary and I am so touched by her thought and gesture, especially considering we only got to know each other for a couple of months. But then again, as we mature, I think we just don't need a long time anymore to know which new acquaintances can become good friends and it may take just a few moments to really hit it off with a stranger.

It was like this with Eva. I liked her the first time I met her, especially her easy laugh and cheerful disposition. There is just this 'something' in her that seems to sparkle wherever she goes. She is soft-spoken and yet has a big laugh. She seems so gentle and demure and yet I suspect a gregarious and passionate soul lies within. There is a quiet maturity and sensitivity about her and yet she seems to know a lot about having fun too. It is so easy to talk to her and I always enjoy and look forward to our time together. Over the years, I think great friendships are harder to come by as I always believe in quality over quantity. But I must admit I have been truly blessed with the great friends I have who always stand by me and the new good friends I make recently. How can I not say that life has been great to me!! :) I am grateful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...