Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Taking it easy

I have somewhat lost some motivation to blog the past few weeks as evident in my short list of Nov posts. It's not that the boys aren't doing anything interesting or funny to note, just that I have been busy. Besides having found something new and perhaps more interesting that takes up some of my time, I have also been busy reading up and getting in touch with my contacts to have a feel of what's available on the job market and gauge my current 'market value'. So whenever I have any more time, I feel guilty blogging, so instead I spend it with my boys.

I am pleased to be taking things a little easier recently, or at least I am trying... Besides my twice or even thrice weekly yoga, weekly salsa, and gym workout twice a week, I have been enjoying my random catching up with friends and hopefully a weekly date with E. Still trying to find time for more hobbies that I want to pick up! Gotta take more pictures of everything that is going on in my life though...

And our countdown to our Bali trip.... watch this space!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,
u r back...was wondering how u r.

do keep us posted of ur family's happenings. take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...