Thursday, October 18, 2007

Speaking well

I can't be more proud of my little boy. He makes me beam with pride everyday with the wonderful things he says all the time and I am constantly impressed with just how incredibly quick children his age learn.

His sentence structure and constrution is so amazing for a 3 y.o, well, at least it is to me. He can now speak in proper English sentences which consist over 30 words at one go. His expressions of thoughts and feelings are improving each day with such clarity and he repeats big words after me after hearing me say it just once, like "magnificent", "fascinating""emergency" and "absolutely delicious".

Some recent quotes....

"I want to go out without saying sorry to Nicholas" (he told E one day after shoving N and was told to apologise before getting out of house)

"I have said sorry to Nicholas already. I don't need to say it again. Enough, mama."

"Mama, I want to eat the cake you showed me, the one you bought from Cold Storage earlier. Can I have it now please?" (he said it last evening on the way home, after finishing his pack of crackers which he chose over the cake)

"I am angry with Nicholas. I don't like him to play with my toys. He can play with his own, why snatch from me all the time. Mama, take Nicholas away."

"Nicholas can play with this new truck when he is older, but not now. Marcus is older, I play with it first. Nicholas must wait for his turn."

"Shall we take that new taxi later? That one with the advertisement? I like it. "

"Ouch mama. It hurts. Say sorry to me."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...