Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sigh... if only we can buy health

Took both boys down to a different PD this morning. If his med works fast, he shall be the ONE from now on. Waited for only 10 min, excellent service and what a great guy! Anyway, reason we went - Nic vomitted 4x this morning, so I suspected stomach flu. And Marcus has been complaining on/off of symptoms which I suspect are related to UTI.

The diagnosis - N has stomach flu and luckily for M, no UTI. Something more disturbing though - to keep watch out and if necessary in future, to do a circumcision. *OUCH*!!! I cringed at that suggestion. Not a great way to start my day and I dread at the thought of the days ahead as a "single" mother, nursing a cold and having to deal with my 2 clingy boys. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, N vomitting? Hope he and M get well ASAP!
- Mel

DG said...

Thanks Mel. Marcus seems ok, but not N. Hopefully he gets better by tomorrow. I hate it when the kids are sick. The worst part of our work, isn't it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...