Sunday, August 26, 2007

My boys miss me

It is always so heartwarming to come home to 3 boys who miss me a lot. The more expressive they are, the happier I am. I was only out for a few hours on my own, leaving the babies with E. As I was opening the front door, I could hear Marcus shouting excitedly inside "mama, it's mama". There he was, with a gigantic warm smile, greeting me a few feet away from the door. When he saw me, he giggled happily and said "hello mama, you are back!" Then ran away and did a big jump, spun around and laughed loudly. Something he does whenever he is really happy. Then he followed me around the house for a while and readily gave me kisses and cuddles which is a big sign that he missed me.

Just as I got into the living room, E carried Nicholas out of the bedroom and the little baby who was dressed in pajamas looked a little tired and wasn't smiling. The moment he saw me, his whole face lit up and he gave me the widest smile, showing all his 8 teeth and dimples and he was simply too happy for any words to describe. I rushed towards him and immediately, he threw his body forward and wanted me to cuddle him. Both hands moved to touch my face and he was holding my neck tightly and won't let go. I had to go wash up before touching my little baby but the temptation was just too great. Now he was all perked up, so I had to cuddle and put him to bed. He just won't take his eyes off me and kept touching my face and arm and when I cuddled him, his little hand just clutched my arm and body so tightly. Aww... my sweet little coconut. I planted kisses all over his fuzzy head and chubby cheeks every few seconds and I am sure he enjoyed that, as shortly after, he sort of relaxed and I placed him in bed. Within seconds, he was in dreamland.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...