Sunday, August 11, 2013

Children's Season 2013



Olivia's first visit to a museum. I decided it had to be the Singapore Art Museum for the Children's Season 2013. An hour of exploring later, it was closing time. The toddler was visibly satisfied from all the running about and stimulation. All too good for a little outing, especially when there was free admission.

After that day, she reminded me numerous times that we had to return to the museum. Unfortunately, I kept procrastinating and prioritizing other activities over it, so we never did.

However, I did bring the boys a month later, knowing that they would enjoy the installations this year, which in my humble opinion, were the best in the years we had visited.














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...