Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wanting More

There are endless things that I want to try, do, complete and improve on. There are always some areas that I think the kids could do better, if only I have time and/or energy to coach them or at least make the introduction. There are always things that I want to expose them to or wish they could experience.

It has nothing to do with how much or little I appreciate my kids or think that they are not good enough. In fact, I think the world of them; they are akin to raw gemstones waiting to be discovered. Rather, it has everything to do with how I feel as a parent. 

Very often, I just constantly feel like I could have done better.

Now that we are already in mid-Sept, it is time to take stock before the year ends. I shall take a deep breath, channel my strength and energy to tackle and complete all the remaining goals that I have set out to achieve for the year. 

The focus must be on finishing the year with a bang. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...