Monday, July 23, 2012

Gesundheit Comic: The Big One and the Pig

Created in June 2012 by Chip in one sitting.


 CIMG2151

Pages 1 and 2
CIMG2152

Pages 3 and 4
CIMG2153


I love these two pages, so here are the close-up shots. Of page 3.
CIMG2219

and close up of Page 4. Super cute!
CIMG2220

Pages 5 and 6  (with pull out tabs!! How awesome!)
CIMG2154

To be honest, I don't understand the story though I am sure he has a story line.  He drew the pages during his free time and I only saw them days after when he was in school. I took photos of them but kept forgetting to get him to explain them to me. Regardless, the drawings are just too cute to ignore. What a gem! We are going to keep these forever. Adding them to our treasure chest. :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...