Thursday, July 19, 2012

Focus

Ideally, I only coach one boy at a time to get the max out of each kid. And I spend unlimited quality time with the infant to stimulate her growing brain, the way I had done with her brothers.

But in reality, it doesn't work out this way as often as I like.

Usually, it is a little time in the morning with Chip when O is happily playing, followed by time with O in the midday when boys are in school. By 3pm when M has finished his late lunch, it is a little time with M if O is still happy and/or play with O if she is too clingy. By the time Chip is showered after school and boys had their afternoon snack, it is rarely productive time for any structured learning activities.

The catch-up often happens on weekends.


I must tweak our routine again.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...