Monday, August 8, 2011

Only for the Pretty One

CIMG0477

CIMG0478

Some mornings, he would ask for craft materials to make little projects of his own. 

This particular morning, he decided he wanted to make some pretty flowers for someone really pretty. Needless to say, I was delighted at his sweet thought. 

I quickly obliged with all the colours that he chose and returned to my surfing the NET (have I mentioned before that I am an info junkie?) and morning cuppa. 

30 min later, I went to check on his progress. He was almost done and the flowers looked so colourful. I was just wondering which part of the house I should display it when I heard him mutter 'I hope 老师 would like them'. 

Oh. 

So the someone-really-pretty he had in mind was someone else. Hmm... 

I was almost tempted to dissuade him from bringing the present to school that day, so I could keep it for myself. But of course, I didn't have the heart to do so. 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...