Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How To Kill A Dog

The setting:

Boys were enjoying their roast chicken at dinner. Chipsy hummed a tune while chewing and making a mess. As usual, Marcus nibbled at every morsel in the most gentlemanly manner. 


Chipsy: Umm... do dogs eat chicken? 

Marcus: I don't think so. But dogs eat other kinds of meat, like beef and pork! Oh that is PIG, chipsy! Oh dogs like to eat PIG! (exaggerating the last word in his attempt to annoy the pig-lover)

Chipsy: Ooohhh! Why must they eat pig? Pigs are so sweet and cute.  (sounding a little hurt)

Marcus: Yeah, they love to eat pigs. Pork is yummy! I love to eat pork too! Yummy yummy!

Chipsy: Stop!!  I will kill the dogs and save the pigs! 

Marcus: Yeah? How are you going to kill the dogs? You are so small! 

Chipsy: I am strong! I will cut their necks off, so their heads will roll off. Then I will take the pigs to a safe place. 

Marcus: But the dogs will bite you. They have sharp teeth!

Chipsy: I will walk quietly from behind and push my knife through their necks. 

Marcus: Or you can give them a bone to gnaw, then wait till they are tired and fallen asleep. Then they won't struggle. You can kill them then. 

Chipsy: Yeah, good idea! 

Me: You know, unless the dogs have attacked you, it is wrong to go and kill a dog. 

Marcus: Yeah, the Police will catch you. 

Chipsy: Well, I will kill the Police too! 

Me: Huh? Then they will catch you and throw you into Prison! 

Marcus: Why don't we just leave the dogs alone? Anyway, the dogs won't go and attack the pigs. I am only joking, chipsy. Let's finish our dinner.


Both returned to dinner and Chipsy continued humming. 




3 comments:

Alice Law said...

Oh boy~! Chirpy sounds... violent!(Just kidding) Kiahahaha! I never heard of any kids would kill a fluffy cuddly DOG for the sake to save an Oink Oink PIG?!!!

Your kids are highly imaginative, Marcus sounds very matured though. And yes, dogs love to eat chicken, atleast all my dogs do!;)

Have a great day!

DG said...

haha I can understand what you mean.

Pigs are his favourite animals so he would do *anything* to protect them. LOL!

Even when I hear him talking like this, I must admit a little part of me wonders why he would think like this. He doesn't even watch any programmes which have violent scenes.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. this is so funny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...