Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All Things Lego

I just realized the lack of updates on the boys' Lego creations. So here they are.

A selection of little Chip's creations between May and now. Everyone was built entirely by himself. 

Fighter plane. 

Rocket

A gun which I mistook for camera. He wasn't pleased with me. :P 

He called this the 'Shooter-bot". Supposedly a robot that goes around and shoot at enemies. I asked him who are the enemies. His reply - all strangers, witches and monsters. :D 

These next two were created last month. Took him quite a while to make this gigantic spaceship. He was real proud of it.





A long-armed robot equipped with a stinger (like scorpion) at the end of the arm. I love the way he built the long arm with many shorter pieces held together with the joints. He learnt this from examining the models built by his older brother. It was fascinating that the arm could be bent at every joint, just like a spider's leg.


Now, the selection of Marcus' recent creations. 
Another war plane built recently by Marcus around May/June. 

A speedboat. 

A road sweeper.

A submarine. 



Marcus made this a few months ago and it just sat around the house for a long time as the creator refused to dissemble it. It looks like a gun from some angles but he insisted it is a cruise ship. 


I suppose when we look up close, there is indeed a rudder and propellor. I must say I love his attention to details. :> 



His Tower Gun. Inspired by tower cranes. The gun can rotate 360 degrees. He was so excited to pose with it for me.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...