Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dads for Life


Above: E with 2-weeks old Marcus

A few weeks ago, the team behind the wonderful site Dadsforlife contacted me regarding my blog post on our little adventure to the Navy Open House 2010. 

The key point of interest to them, as I noted, was the influence that daddy may have on our offspring and they liked to feature the story on their website. 

As some of you may have already read in this blog, local newspapers and/or elsewhere in the blogsphere, the whole incident was started because of a cute letter that my 5.5 years old, Marcus penned to the Chief of Singapore Navy. 

Dadsforlife is an incredible resource, especially for young and new parents. It is highly inspirational and I like the way the site aims to empower fathers with all the sharing of experiences, advices and ideas.




Above: Marcus was 2.5 months old here. This is one of my favourite photos of all time! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...