Friday, May 21, 2010

Craft: Making a Bunny Collage

Boys slogged over an hour on this craft.


I always like the fact that we have two versions of most crafts since both boys like to do their crafts together.


I provided some basic instructions and we talked about the general idea before leaving them with the materials to get started.

There was some tracing of palm prints, cutting, drawing, tearing and collage. 

While they were working on their creations, I slogged over emails and lesson plans. When they were done, I hopped over to take quick photos. 

We only realised that something is missing after I've taken photos of the crafts. Haha!

2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Wow... creative! Its the front paws right? ;)

DG said...

Um.. actually we were missing the whiskers. But I guess you can say the front paws are not there too. :>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...