Thursday, December 24, 2009

Leisure Time. My Way.

10 movies in a month! In the month of Nov '09 that is.

That's a new record for me and I am so pleased.

Not too bad at all, since I could enjoy them with a glass of red, in the comfort of home.

While I enjoy chick flicks and comedies, I still favour films which have some intense, thought-provoking themes and good plots. So this round, I have picked movies that I have been yearning to watch but unable to at the time of screening.

Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Tuesdays With Morrie made me cry buckets, and perhaps that is why I love them. The issues addressed in the films are intense and I love the way the characters' emotions are portrayed.

Though I read the book on the latter 6 to 8 years ago, it is still interesting to watch it after all these years. I also appreciate it differently now that I am more mature and at a different stage of life. Having kids do change our perspectives of life tremendously.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...