Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chipsy's Three Candles



A cosy celebration filled with family love and kisses on the actual day. My precious little baby is officially 3!  


To my dearest Chipsy, 

You are such a wonderful little person and everyday, I count my blessings silently that I have you in my life. 

I love to watch you going about your daily routine and you (almost) always make me smile. Even when you were throwing tantrums, there is something so adorable about you and your tantrums.  

Every night when I kiss your forehead and send you to dreamland, I think of how much I love you and how much I want to be a better mum. 

You have such a wealth of energy and enthusiasm in you all the time. You are full of cheeky ideas and you love to laugh. Every time I hear you laugh, I can't help but smile.

Keep laughing, my baby. And yes, to the question you often ask - you make mummy very happy. 
 

From my heart, 
Mummy xxxx






Pictures above: taken in London July 2009

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...