Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bento Itch

When I was in London, everywhere I looked, I saw people eating lunch out of a box or some sandwich wrappers by the parks. I love that sight. It makes me think of the fun I used to have when I was making bentos. And the joy of eating from one. 

I used to make a bento at least once a week for M's school lunch. But ever since he stopped attending that class in the afternoon, he doesn't need it anymore. 

Maybe it is time to head out for our picnics more often, so I have a good reason to make some bentos.

Hmm... I really like these bentos that I made before. Maybe I shall make them for E to bring to office, so the boys at work could either envy him or laugh at him. Haha! 






Or maybe something really cheeky... hmm...  

5 comments:

lishan17 said...

wow, i really love your bento creations! they are nutritious, delicious and creative! =)

DG said...

thanks lishan! they are lots of fun to make too. :>

Jo said...

hi may i know where u got those small colorful containers with animal faces? its so cute, n handy.

DG said...

Hi Jo, from Daiso.

Jo said...

thanks!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...