Monday, July 6, 2009

Art Exhibition

I just found out by chance that M's art school has chosen two pieces of his artwork for the Art of Seasons exhibition at the Arts House last weekend. 

According to the school, we were informed via email but like a few parents, I didn't receive it. So it must gone to my junk mail box. What a shame! There was a reception last Saturday and we missed it! 

There are 200 pieces of art work from children aged 3 to 13 and my little boy has two pieces there, chosen out of a few thousands. All selections were made by a third party penal which judged each piece based on a set of criteria. 

Luckily, the exhibition is extended by another day, so we are going to rush down later for my budding artist to check them out himself. 




His colorful owl in the Summer collection. 

And here is the second piece - Donuts.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see his work of art! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...