Wednesday, May 20, 2009

That Perfect Playdate

To my boys, this was definitely one of the best playdates ever! 

It was a huge house, with all these motorised cars, scooters, tricycles, bicycles, a play house, a garden and a Buzz Lightyear! The last one was really just a bonus when there were so many more distractions. 



After an hour of driving and riding around the front porch, the kiddos headed to the pool. 

My 4.5yo's classmates were such happy and funny kids. 



They stripped themselves really quickly and paraded naked in front of my boys.

The adorable girl was almost screaming happily at one point 'M, look at me! Woooo..... I am naked now! I am NAKED now!! Now, I want to see you naked too!

That made my 4.5yo bashful. But it took him only a second to recover and he spontaneously smacked her butt cheeks! That cheeky gal squealed delightfully and they laughed heartily together. Haha!

After a cold dip, the kiddos sat by the pool and consumed a large quantity of chocolate cupcakes and cookies. 

With such indulgence and good fun, it is no surprise that I had to literally drag my boys out of the house. It has been almost two months since the playdate and my boys still talk about that wonderful time they had in that house whenever we walk past it. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...