Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Good Wet Times

My boys always love their two hours of pool time when the weather permits.

They get into the pool with their water toys and have a blast splashing each other, sailing their boats, watering the plants and each other.


My beautiful baby!  Here he was really tickled as I shot jets of water at his tummy. Only because he asked me to. And he laughed every time and asked for more! 




Both giggling away as they took turns to be shot with water. I had to balance my camera with one hand and shooting with the other. It was really funny watching them laugh and laugh though. 

After repeatedly being shot at the tummy, that cheeky 4yo asked me to shoot his willy and promptly pulled down his pants to expose himself!! K who was with us that day, couldn't stop laughing at his antics. :) I had to put on a straight face and order him to pull his pants back up. But he had other ideas. He turned around and exposed his bum crack instead. Hmmm... that little monkey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looked like they had such fun! xxxxH

Handydog said...

It was fun for both of us...definitely hilarious for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...