Friday, February 13, 2009

My Bookworm



The 4yo is now really hooked on books by Roald Dahl. All thanks to the daddy who first introduced James and The Giant Peach to him.

Over the busy weekend, the doting daddy managed to zip through the largest bookstore to pick up even more titles. 



With over 300 books just for the kids alone, we are seriously running out of proper storage.

On the other hand, just looking at how both boys are enjoying their daily reads, it is hard to resist buying them more good books. 

Actually, I am just as guilty for I also added two titles to the kids' collection a few days ago. The themes are unusual, with interesting illustrations. Just the type I like.

4 comments:

Handydog said...

Wow...he is progressing fast in his reading. My dear girl is still in love with picture books. Isn't it exciting when he opens and finds treasures in the bookworm world. I'm looking forward to the day when my girl can read independently.

DG said...

oh yes, he is surely delighted by the wide array of books we present him. Being able to read on his own certainly helps to satisfy his cravings for more stories. :)

Ivana said...

Wow~! That's an early reader! Has he read Mathilda? I loved that as a kid... and now even!

DG said...

Hi Ivana, not yet. But at the rate that he is devouring the books by Dahl, I am sure he will ask for more titles real soon. I want to read Mathilda too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...