Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sand, Water and Octopus. And CROCs!

To Sentosa again. 

 
Started with sandplay at Palawan beach.

The boys watering the plants with their sand toys.



The first time the boys shared a big ice-cream cone. Such sweeties! 

That is the difference being a second child. When Marcus was this tender age, I would never have dreamt of letting him even taste the ice-cream. Now Chipsy is already taking licks after licks of the cone, savouring the cold sweetness with a mixed expression of pleasure and agony.

I know we are setting ourselves up for some future battles.

The real objective of the trip to Sentosa this time was to check out 'The Ocean's Greatest Masters of Disguise' at the Underwater World. E is a huge fan of the giant octopuses and squids, so of course we had to visit these amazing creatures. Even little Chipsy was so fascinated by them, spending a lengthy time observing and commenting on the octopuses' movements. He spent just as much time watching the Giant Spider Crab. He wouldn't stop asking 'Mama, what is the giant spider crab doing?'. 

And I had to take a photo of this. 
The green pair was Marcus' first. Now it is handed-down to Chipsy. Marcus chose the coral pair recently. His third. Papa bought his first a few weeks ago. I used to say to E when Crocs was first spotted on the streets, 'Laugh at me if you ever see me wearing Crocs.'  Hmmm..... now I am tempted. But still resisting. They just aren't ladylike enough... Soooooo not my style! 

(Trying to convince myself not to go near a Crocs store.)

4 comments:

Alan/Val said...

LOL, I cannot imagine you wearing those Crocs! No, no, no, it won't do for a yummy mummy! :P The only palatable Crocs are the mary jane or flat ballerina types, methinks.

DG said...

Oh yah! The only ones I will ever consider is the mary jane types but even that I can't imagine myself wearing! LOL! I shall continue my search for that gorgeous pair of comfy silver flats that sparkle.

Ivana said...

K and I were thinking of going to Sentosa when we're back for holidays. Just the two of us... Now I think we will go! No Crocs either!

DG said...

Hi Ivana! Happy Holidays! I think Sentosa can be a great place for romantic getaways too if you go during off-peak times. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...