Thursday, September 25, 2008

Surprise in the bath

Like usual, Chipsy played in the bathtub today after I gave him a wash while I read my stuff in front of him. He usually plays with the assortment of bath toys we have or just keep busy pouring bath water out of the tub. I was inches away from him, engrossed in my reading when he said "Mummy, look!" 

I looked up and it took a second to register what I saw. It made me scream in horror! 

In one of his hands was a brown, banana shaped substance. I couldn't make out what he was holding at first, then he said "Mama, giant poo!" 

Argghhhh!!!  GIANT POO!!  

My baby was holding a giant poo in his hand, with a glee on his face. After I screamed, he panicked and started to frown, not sure what he had done. 

That poor baby. It wasn't funny at all at that time, but now, on hindsight, it is hilarious.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...