Friday, May 23, 2008

My 3 y.o. says..

"Mama, this is a very beautiful blouse. I love it!"

"Hmm.. your dress is very pretty, mummy. I like the colour."

"I love you very much, mummy. I love papa, chipsy and auntie too."

"Mummy, I want to spend time with you. Will you play with me please?"

"May I watch Toys Story please? It is my favourite!"

"Will you promise to buy this for me? We can go to Toys R Us to buy it later! Just you and me
!" (accompanied with the sweetest smile)

A recent conversation on the way back from school went as follows:

Marcus: "Mama, you and me will go to the biggest Toys R Us later."

Me: "What for?"

Marcus: "To buy toys for me, of course!"

Me: "Well, I don't have money. Do you have money?"

Marcus: "It is okay mama, you can search for money."

Me: "What do you mean? Where to go to search for money?"

Marcus: "To Mxxx where my papa works! He gets money there."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...