Monday, March 3, 2008

Affection


Nothing is warmer than returning home to a pair of smiling children who would sit in front of the door waiting for me. They do that very often and usually Nicholas would promptly get up and dash towards me with a sweet "Hi" and grab my legs. Like how he did it today. He wrapped his little arms around my left thigh and placed his cheeks on my leg, occasionally looked up at me with a smile. Stayed like this for a few minutes before my helper could move him. What a sweet little baby! He simply melts my heart.

And Marcus never fails to run towards me if I had to leave the house for errands, to give me a cuddle and tell me "I love you very much, Mama. See you later!"

It is incredibly sweet when the boys fight to sit on my lap and usually they agree to settle for a lap each. Sometimes little Nicholas would instinctively dash towards me with arms wide opened when he sees Marcus walking towards me, as if trying to beat his bigger brother to it first. Always brings a big smile to my face to see them fighting over me. What a demonstration of love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...