Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007





It was only upon uploading these photos that I realised Nicholas and I wore the same colours on Xmas. Pure coincidence! Our Xmas tree lacked something and in the years to come, we will look back at these photos and tease E for making the same mistake (or out of sheer laziness) for 4 consecutive years! And there were no photos of Marcus, no family pics either! Tsk, tsk tsk..

Now on to the more exciting bit about presents.. 

As usual, I did my Christmas shopping too late. Considering how much stuff the kids have already, I decided to be even more thrifty and got only a Lego fire engine set and a school bus lunch bag for Marcus, 3 presents for E and despite my best efforts to look around for something suitable for Nicholas, I still couldn't find anything great. So I still owed my baby his Christmas pressie! Well, he has plenty of toys and books to share with Marcus anyway and too much clothes, so I want to spend that money on some superb experience!

And as usual again, E is very generous and I always get the best presents. This year, it is a Macbook (so sleek and sexy that I want to carry it around town like my new purse), a pink TOD's full leather bag (again so beautiful and sexy I want to carry it around town all the time), Heros DVDs and SK II products! Hmm... I know I have to live up to similar standards of gift giving this year once I start getting a fat pay check... for now, I like to believe that he gets so much joy simply in giving..

Christmas was rather quiet. We opened all the presents and went to relative's house for a gathering and that was that. Not that I want a busy, noisy holiday anyway. Overall, it was a pleasant family-only Christmas which went by peacefully. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...