Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Friendships

I believe that miracles can happen, that hope wins out, that possibilities are infinite. 

I believe in your strength, courage, and will to prevail. 

I believe in the future, and that things are going to go your way. 


I just got a wonderful card with this message from a girlfriend in Boston who thinks of me and gives me so much strength and inspiration. Thank you D. It is at times like this that I count my blessings and are thankful for having really close friends who love and care so much about me. It is always easy when we are on the upswing that we can look back and be thankful for being surrounded by love. Thank you Z, KL and C who spent countless hours listening to me whine and sob and discuss my thoughts. And I must thank E too, who patiently wait for me.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...