Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Life needs a little excitement...

I am bored of my mundane life. And I can't deny I yearn for something different sometimes. 

I do enjoy being a stay-home mum, but these days, I need constant self-reminders that I stay home for the boys, that there is no better childcare alternative.

I try to be optimistic and positive about what my days ahead shall bring but for a long time, I feel like there is nothing to look forward to. 

Gosh, this sounds (reads) awful. 

Some people tell me to take each day as it comes. Huh? Duh! Life does needs a little excitement. 

Hmm... so I am going to sign up for some new activities. What the heck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo- share what exciting activities? I'm bored, or rather, just need something non child-related.
The Patissier conducting baking course leh... :P http://www.thepatissierskitchen.com/
but pretty pricey and messy and timeconsuming and how many cakes will I bake a year (considering the Home Baker mkt seems saturated liao, haha).
- Mel

DG said...

Hi Mel

Baking class is fun! But won't be too good for my waistline if I learn to bake so well. LOL! I've signed up for salsa for a start. And I'm planning to get a gym instructor, tennis lessons, maybe golf or inline skating lessons too. You want to give salsa a 4th try? :)

Anonymous said...

how about violin class?

DG said...

Err..fantastic4, are you someone I know?

Well, great suggestion anyway but I don't have the patience to take up violin. If I were to pick up any musical instrument, it would be the guitar since the husband is almost a pro! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...